Library Membership details
Best Book Worm is delighted to present first of its kind "An Online Digital Library". Terms and Conditions of Online Digital Library
Welcome to our online digital library! These Terms and Conditions govern your access to and use of our digital library services and website. By accessing or using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully before proceeding.
- Acceptance of Terms - By accessing our online digital library, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, you may not access or use our services.
- Membership Details - you need to pay ₹500/- which is one-time fully refundable security deposit which you can claim back after your library term ends and you do not wish to extend it further. First month usage of the library is FREE OF CHARGE and from next month you would be needing to opt for one of the following subscription options mentioned in below section.
- Subscription Options - Monthly @ ₹149, quarterly @ ₹399 and yearly @ ₹1499. Subscription can be option by clicking here (add link to the subscription SKU).
- How does it work - you can loan 2 books at a time (mentioned under Library collection, here) and we will ship them to you (one side shipping charge to be borne by Best Book Worm). Excluding the transit time, you can keep these books for 14 days and then ship back to us or you can request extension for another 14 days. Extension is not allowed more than once, which means after 28 days you would need to ship back the books to us. Return shipping cost to be borne by you.
- Content - a. Ownership: All content available through our digital library, including text, images, audio, video, and other materials, are protected by intellectual property rights and belong to us or our licensors. b. License: We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the content for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or sell the content without our prior written permission. c. User-Generated Content: You may have the opportunity to contribute content to our digital library. By submitting user-generated content, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute the content in any media.
- Termination - you can terminate your membership anytime and we will be processing the refund of your security post clearing the dues for loaned books. All security deposit refunds would be issued on 2nd date of every month for all those requests we get by end of previous month. No subscription cost would be refunded. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our digital library at any time, with or without cause, and without prior notice or liability. If we terminate our digital library services full security deposits would be refunded post all dues cleared for the loaned books.
- Damages and refunds - we will be sharing videos of all the books before dispatching and we would be needing unboxing videos so ensure the books got damaged in-transit. Nothing would be charged to you if the books are damaged in-transit. Once you ship back the books, please share a video before you pack so that we can check the condition of the books when we receive. If there are minor damages nothing will be charged but major damages would be charged to you. Major damages include but not limited to pen marks on the book, binding off, pages torn, food spilled on the pages etc.
- Disclaimer of Warranty - Our digital library services are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We do not warrant that our services will be error-free, secure, or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability - To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages resulting from your use or inability to use our digital library or any content therein.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions - We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review the updated terms periodically.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction - These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising from these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in [Jurisdiction].
By accessing or using our online digital library, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on [July 14th, 2023].