Skills for Success: Personal Development and Employability
Skills for Success helps you to develop abilities wanted by today’s employers while you’re at university or college, such as:
• effective self-management and self-awareness
• team-working skills
• emotional intelligence
• a reflective practitioner approach
• problem-solving and task management
• creative thinking skills.
This third edition has been thoroughly updated to give the best advice for planning your career in today’s job market. It retains its unique, personalised approach, helping you to get the best out of your education.
New to this edition:
• a brand new chapter on what employers are looking for
• a new introduction, with advice on how to take charge of your life, education and career
• additional guidance on career planning and strategies to help you get the job you want.
Whether you’re just starting at college or university, or about to leave a postgraduate programme, Skills for Success will help you to think creatively and constructively about personal, academic and career goals.